In a strategic initiative to capitalize on the high pent up travel desire post the third wave, Thomas Cook (India) Limited – India’s leading omnichannel travel services company and its Group Company, SOTC Travel, have organised India’s first physical consumer roadshows – across over 30 cities pan India. The holiday roadshows have been organised over weekends at viable catchment areas of India’s metros, mini metros like Pune and Tier 2 markets, including, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hubli, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Indore, Bhopal, Mangaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi, Vijayawada, Surat, Baroda, etc.
On the back of positive announcements on easing of restrictions, reopening of borders, vaccine acceptance and reduced infection rates, the Companies’ internal data reveals high pent up travel demand from Indian consumers. With the upcoming long weekends and school spring and summer breaks, over 85% of its customers have expressed keen interest to plan their holidays.
To support its customers, Thomas Cook and SOTC’s holiday roadshows have been organised at central locations across high potential catchments across over 30 of India’s key cities. Weekends have been selected to offer families the convenience to walk-in at leisure and plan their holidays together with the companies’ experts present on-ground to guide/assist them on travel and health & safety related queries. The Companies’ product range includes India and international favourites, and a diversity of options to delight consumer segments across multigenerational families, millennials/young professionals and couples/honeymooners. In addition to special group tours (accompanied by an experienced Tour Manager), the holiday portfolio includes personalised tours for a group of friends/extended family, individual/solo trips and customised options, specially designed based on the customer’s unique preferences.
- Special Offers:
- Buy One Get One – Companion Free* across select India & International holidays
- Early Bird offer on select tours
- Holiday Now, Pay on Return benefit
- Risk free holidays (Zero cancellation charges, easy & free rescheduling*, Safety Program in association with Apollo Clinics, Comprehensive Travel Insurance, On Ground Teams & Expert Tour Managers)
- Discount of Rs. 3000.00 on payments via select digital payment platforms
- Range of Holiday Options:
- Domestic favorites: Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Kerala, Andamans, Goa, Rajasthan, LehLadakh, the North East, and domestic cruises
- International: Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Maldives, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, USA (for visa holding customers), Egypt, Mauritius, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Sri Lanka and Nepal
- Outdoor adventure activities like biking, trekking, hiking, wild-life/safaris, and more
- Wellness/Spiritual programs
- Group Tours/ Customized holidays
Mr. Rajeev Kale, President & Country Head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook (India) Limited said, “With customer confidence in travel being at an all-time high, we are witnessing a significant uptick in demand. In addition to our omnichannel network offering customers the convenience of selecting their preferred mode of contacting us, our multi city holiday roadshow is aimed at personalised service at the customer door-step. Our holiday experts at each venue will assist, reassure and guide customers in planning their weekend breaks, special celebrations/occasions and the much awaited spring/summer school vacations. And to accelerate demand, we have launched a range of unbeatable offers like Buy One Get One – Companion Free, Holiday Now, Pay on Return, family discounts, early bird specials and many more.”
Mr. Daniel D’souza President & Country Head, SOTC Travel said, “Indian customers have always preferred human interactions, more so given the complexities of travel in the Covid-era. And so to help our customers plan and co-curate their dream vacation, our multi city holiday roadshows have been conveniently organised on weekdays, offering the personalised service of our holiday experts. Our roadshows offer a diverse range of holiday options: from wellness/spiritual, outdoor adventure, culture-heritage, culinary trails and more. Additionally, to restore customer confidence in travel, our “Assured” Safe Travel Program – developed in association with Apollo Clinics, ensures best in class travel safety protocols covering every distribution, delivery and partner touch point in the travel ecosystem. “TravShield” an upgraded safety commitment of only vaccinated staff and co-passengers among many other precautions, ensure traveller safety in the pandemic era.”