Nazara Technologies Limited, an India based, diversified gaming and sports media platform with a presence in India and across emerging and developed global markets such as Africa and North America, announced its audited Standalone and Consolidated results for the quarter and full year ended 31st March 2022.
As of March 31, 2022, Nazara has diverse business segments with revenue generation accruing across gamified learning, Esports, freemium and telco subscription.
The board has approved the issue of bonus shares in the proportion of 1:1, subject to approval of the shareholders of the Company.
Key Consolidated Financial Highlights for FY22 are as follows:
- ✓ Operating Revenues grew by 37% YoY to Rs. 6,217 million
- ✓ EBITDA stood at Rs. 946 million, a growth of 109% YoY
- ✓ EBITDA margins stood at 15.2% v/s 10.0% for FY21
- ✓ Delivered a PAT of Rs. 507 million, growth of 273% YoY; PAT margin of 8.2%
- ✓ Cash & Cash Equivalents (incl. liquid investments) of Rs. 7,321 Mn as of 31st March 2022