- Bold and imposing design based on the authentic, tough yet sophisticated Mahindra SUV DNA
- Set to raise the bar on unmissable presence, thrilling performance, adventure capability, and safety
- In keeping with the Mahindra brand promise, the All-New Scorpio-N will be equipped with advanced modern features and latest technology
- To be available with both gasoline and diesel engines, and choice of Manual and Automatic transmissions, along with 4X4 capabilities
- Project codename Z101 built on a new body-on-frame platform
- The All-New Scorpio is slated to arrive on 27th June 2022
- Current generation Scorpio to continue as Scorpio Classic
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., pioneers of the SUV segment in India, today announced the brand name of its much-awaited SUV, bearing the project codename Z101, as the AllNew ‘Scorpio-N’. This Big, Bold and Authentic SUV will bolster its reputation as the #BigDaddyOfSUVs and is slated to arrive on 27th June 2022. The current Scorpio which has evolved over the last two decades as an iconic and a cult brand will continue as the ‘Scorpio Classic’.
The All-New Scorpio-N will redefine the D-segment SUV category and has been engineered ground-up to meet the aspirations of the young and tech-savvy customers looking for a full-size authentic SUV. Tough yet sophisticated, the All-New Scorpio-N is a head turner with a bold and imposing design and commanding driving position. The #BigDaddyOfSUVs boasts of premium interiors and comes loaded with a host of advanced modern features and latest technology. The All-New Scorpio-N will be powered by spirited gasoline and diesel engines, with a choice of manual and automatic transmissions. In keeping with its adventure capabilities, it will be offered with a 4×4 option.
The All-New Scorpio-N is slated to arrive on 27th June 2022 and will be manufactured at the company’s state-of-the-art facility in Chakan.