Shakti Pumps (India) Limited, a leading manufacturer of energy efficient solar pumps, stainless-steel submersible pumps, pressure booster pumps, pump-motors, controllers, inverters and others, today announced the financial results for the quarter ended 30th June, 2022.
- Revenue from Operations reported a strong jump of 62.8% YoY at Rs 2,545 million as compared to Rs 1,563 million reported in Q1FY22
- EBITDA at Rs 213 million as against Rs 126 million in Q1FY22, grew significantly by 69.2% YoY
- EBITDA margin was at 8.4% as compared to 8.1% in Q1FY22
- PBT grew by 81.0% YoY to Rs 117 million from Rs 65 million in Q1 FY22
- PAT at Rs 87 million grew by 19.8% YoY as against Rs 73 million in Q1FY22. The PAT growth during the quarter was muted on account of negative tax expense of Rs 8 million due to tax reversal in Q1FY22 as compared to Rs 30 million tax expenses in Q1FY23