Tata Elxsi, amongst the world’s leading providers of design led technology services, announced its first quarter results for the period ending 30th June 2022.
Highlights of the Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Revenues from operations at Rs. 725.9 Cr, + 6.5% QoQ, + 30.0% YoY
- EBITDA grows 7.6% QoQ and 58.8% YoY to 238.2 Cr
- Industry-leading EBITDA Margin at 32.8%
- Profit after tax at Rs. 184.7 Cr, growing 15.4% QoQ and 62.9% YoY
- EPS grows 15.5% QoQ and 62.9% YoY to Rs. 29.66
- Crosses 10,000 employee mark with 771 net additions in the quarter
For the quarter ending 30th June 2022, the company reported Rs. 725.9 Cr of revenue from operations, a growth of 6.5% QoQ and 30.0% YoY.
Profits After Tax grew 15.4% QoQ and 62.9% YoY to 184.7 Cr. The company’s growth was primarily volume led, with all three segments of EPD, IDV and SIS showing robust growth of 6.2%, 6.6% and 19.8% QoQ respectively.
Q1 Business Highlights:
- Transportation grows 6.3% QoQ and 41.8% YoY, aided by large deals and engagements in EV and Software Defined Vehicles
- Healthcare continues to witness strong growth of 10% QoQ and 53.6% YoY, driven by digital health and global regulatory services
- Media and Communications reports a quarter of steady and consistent growth at 4.7% QoQ and 29% YoY, aided by continued growth in key accounts and large deals in network transformation and AdTech