DCM Shriram Ltd. announces Q1FY23 Financial Results.
Net Revenues for Q1FY23 up 46% YoY at Rs 2,851 crore.
- Chloro-Vinyl up 90% at Rs 1,140 cr driven by prices & volumes.
- Sugar up 26%, at Rs 710 cr driven by higher volumes and prices.
- Fenesta up 54% at Rs 167 cr led by volumes and prices in both project & retail segment
PBDIT for Q1FY23 up 55% YoY at Rs 464 cr
- Chemical up 227% at Rs 368 cr due to better margins & volumes
- Fenesta up 168% at Rs 32 cr led by higher volumes & better margins in retail segment
- Sugar down 49% at Rs 22 cr led by lower margins in sugar due to increased cost of production consequents to increase in SAP & lower recoveries in last season.
Projects under implementation in Chemicals and Sugar, aggregating Rs 3,500 cr approximately, are progressing well and scheduled to be commissioned in next 12 months.
ROCE is higher at 37% vs 23% in June’21.